SALT LAKE CITY, UT
JULY 26 - 28
This ATD Leadership Summit is for pastors, ministry leaders and ATD tent hosts from across America that carry a shared value of hosting the presence of God through day & night worship, prayer and Gospel proclamation.
What Is Included With Registration:
- Real and refreshing connection with like-hearted leaders in an informal, fun & relational environment including four free meals together
- Teaching and training sessions catered to pioneering, presence-centered ministry leaders
- Spirit-filled and life-giving times of worship, prophetic ministry and prayer to refresh your heart and soul
- Interactive breakout and workshop sessions to dialogue about practical ministry challenges and learn from one another
- Regional worship & prayer weekend gathering (open to the public) immediately following the summit
What we’re hearing from summit attendees:
“I didn’t realize how much I needed this time!”
“The summit was sooo amazing… Get to a summit if you can! Life changing!”
Hosts and Guests include:
David Bradshaw (Awaken the Dawn)
Matthew Lilley (Opendoor Church & Awaken the Dawn)
David Vallier ( Awaken the Dawn & Wild Love)
Chris & Lori Bruse (Monumental Worship)
Lauren Lienhard (Crossroads Church & Burn 24-7 Salt Lake City)
And more TBA!
The leadership summit begins with dinner on Wednesday night and will end with a final Friday afternoon session. Following the summit, there will be a public weekend gathering (Friday night and Saturday) of worship & prayer. A more detailed schedule will be released soon.
Registration includes lunch on Thursday & Friday, and dinner on Wednesday and Thursday.
We do not have child care planned at this time. All children must be supervised by their parents at all times. Those 5 years or older will need to be registered to ensure the the food costs are covered.